openQRM Enterprise Workshops provide a deep insight into the architecture, concepts, setup and management of openQRM.
Workshop days cover 6 hrs of individual training (remote or on-site) with up to 5 participants.
Basic Workshop - 2 Days
The Basic Workshop covers the following aspects of Administration with openQRM:
- A detailed overview of the architecture and main concepts.
- openQRM Server installation and setup.
- Managing different virtualisation, storage, and networking technologies.
- Automated datacentre infrastructure
- IaaS Cloud Computing self-service.
- High-Availability and scalability.
- Using the Cloud SOAP web service and API.
We recommend the Basic Workshop to Admin-Teams for solid management and administration of their environment.
Please contact us for booking openQRM Enterprise Workshops: openQRM Enterprise Contact
2nd Level Workshop – 6-8 Days
The workshop provides an in-depth insight into the architecture of the openQRM data centre management and cloud computing platform. These 2nd Level Workshops focus on the following:
- Architecture, Installation, Creating server images, Administration Phys + Virt. Systems, Rapid Deployment.
- Distributed Setup, HA + scalability, Puppet, Nagios, collectd, cloud deployment, Plugin API / SOAP WebService, Storage HA.
- Integrating openQRM into existing infrastructures and examples of how to integrate a data centre, live-integration of an environment.
- Firewall Rules on the hosts in the network management, monitoring impactless, puppet, etc, Backup Strategies.
- Monitoring strategies, Deployment Concepts.
- Integration of non-supported systems such as Solaris, FreeBSD, switches, etc.
- openQRM In-Depth. How to debug if “something” is not running. Targeting if you have the wrong CMDB version and solutions.
- Resources, Ticket System, Event Mailer, ticket conception. Set several support queries for the team.
- openQRM taken further: The full 2nd level experience. Integration into tools such as SAP, Jasper, SOAP, MySQL, etc.
- An insight into Plug-In Development.
Workshop contents are adapted according to customer needs.