Admins run the operative heart of every modern organisation – it’s data centres and IT services.
Many know the painful “manual” way of maintaining IT infrastructure. openQRM helps to get over the daily time killers in system administration by automating the whole system lifecycle – from self-service request to automatic server and storage provisioning, application deployment, monitoring, high-availability and billing.
Easy on the user, painless for admins – hybrid cloud management at it’s best! openQRM supports provisioning and management of systems running Windows, Linux, OpenSolaris or *BSD.
openQRM is often called the ‘admin’s swiss army knife’. It’s made for headache-free datacentre management and consists of a minimal base system that can be extended using any combination of the 50+ plugins available.
- Need an additional plug-in? Just simply write your own with the openQRM Developer plug-in.
- Integrates with the best Open-Source management tools – like Puppet, Nagios or collectd.
- Self-Service Portal for end-users – provision new servers and application stacks in minutes.
- An integrated billing system that maps CCU/h (Cloud Computing Units) to real currency.
- Comprehensive Web API to exchange data or trigger processes in combination with your existing management systems.
- puppet – apply configuration management to your servers and let your users request full application stacks using the Cloud Portal.